Katie Holmes

Guest Aaron T

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know there are several other Katie Holmes fans on MF, so I had to post this unfortunate news, which I saw on Defamer.com   Rather disgusting.    

aren't you all just cynical? Maybe it's true love. Ashton and Demi seem to be doing well.

Was Tom Cruise, Thomas Cruz?

I have enjoyed this thread, and enjoyed the back and forth fun stuff about conspiracies, insemination, scientology, etc. BUT BOY IS THAT BABY AN EXTRAORDINARILY BEAUTIFUL CHILD. I mean, really. Like, amazing. And this from a mother who thought SHE gave birth to the worlds most beautiful child. :P

Literally, as I was posting this, a friend called and insisted she read it was a wig, to cover a deformation..oh, give this baby a break!

I think it's possible the kid had molding based on the way she was smushed in the birth canal. And they are trying to keep her from being viewed till they get her pointy little head into a more rounded configuration, meanwhile covering same with a hairpiece.

Literally, as I was posting this, a friend called and insisted she read it was a wig, to cover a deformation..oh, give this baby a break!

Well that's just silly. The wig's there to cover her antennae.

:P :P :P

• 1 month later...
Guest Aaron T

Between my pretexting and plots to go through the garbage outside the Cruise estate, I have been all over this story since even before it broke. I had worried that Katie might attract admireres and so had greased several concierges on the Continent for any news they could share. Alas, my worst fears were realized when a parvenu caught her on the rebound from her break up with Chris Klein and brainwashed her. I shudder to think that once the matrimonial band is placed on her finger she will be lost to us forever.

Yes, I am all for pressing on to the bitter end so that Katie can resume her promising film career - perhaps with a cameo in The Gift II.

He managed three years with Mimi Rogers, and three (unmarried) with his namesake Penelope. The Kidman thing lasted eleven, which is a depressing precedent.