Katie Holmes

Guest Aaron T

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know there are several other Katie Holmes fans on MF, so I had to post this unfortunate news, which I saw on Defamer.com   Rather disgusting.    

aren't you all just cynical? Maybe it's true love. Ashton and Demi seem to be doing well.

Was Tom Cruise, Thomas Cruz?

Dunst? No, no. It has to be someone with a strikingly pretty face.

I am a fan of Debs, but I am not sure what the hook would be for a bio-pic. I mean, Johnny Cash or Elvis Presley - the script writes itself. Nothing really happened to Debs until she was in her mid-thirties, then she was a big pop star until she got bored with it. Drama?

I am a fan of Debs, but I am not sure what the hook would be for a bio-pic. I mean, Johnny Cash or Elvis Presley - the script writes itself. Nothing really happened to Debs until she was in her mid-thirties, then she was a big pop star until she got bored with it. Drama?

You forget about the Playboy bunny years.

Maybe it's just the early years from school girl to bunny to pop star. Or maybe there's the caring for the sick BF angle. Or could it be, on top of the world till Madonna ripped off my persona? I'm with you: what's the arc?

I will never forget the Playboy bunny years, not to mention some other artistic modelling she did: but it's not quite a plot. The Chris Stein angle might have legs if Chris had actually - as was widely rumored - kicked the bucket. She nursed him, he got better, they split up (I think). Maybe it's all in the writing.

I will never forget the Playboy bunny years, not to mention some other artistic modelling she did: but it's not quite a plot. The Chris Stein angle might have legs if Chris had actually - as was widely rumored - kicked the bucket. She nursed him, he got better, they split up (I think). Maybe it's all in the writing.

Well, it is (gulp) Hollywood. Maybe they'll just have a Chris-like character kick the bucket. Stranger things have happened.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

TomKat: the Wedding.

apparently, the wedding is now being dubbed 'a stunt' because its not 'legal'. interesting considering that it was the italians who refused to marry them because the 'official paperwork' hasnt been done.

the highlights:

posh spice attends by herself.

katie wears a wedding gown from the 80s.

j.lo looks better than the bride.

brooke shields is all smiles. damn woman, have you no diginity?

oprah not invited. at least she saved on the wedding gift. bad enough, she had to repair that couch.

the honey moon party had five people..including the best man

and oh...tom is now as tall as katie.

thank god...romance is still alive in our dark and dreary world.

wondering whether suri's surrogate mom was invited. you know the woman whose womb katie and tom rented...

I was nursing an ailing back and watching some of the nonsense. The reporters kept referring to the Hollywood royalty that attended but with the exception of JLo, it was hardly A-list. As I watched it I kept thinking, Who cares? But then I noted I was watching.

I was nursing an ailing back and watching some of the nonsense. The reporters kept referring to the Hollywood royalty that attended but with the exception of JLo, it was hardly A-list. As I watched it I kept thinking, Who cares? But then I noted I was watching.

Admit it: if it weren't for the back, you'd have gone.

Eddie Murphy? There were a few famous faces. No, no, I wasn't watching.

Guest Aaron T

5 person honeymoon? hmmm... The report I saw said TomKat brought along Tom's best man, a Scientologist bigwig, making 3, which is odd enough in itself. I wonder who is the odd man out in that threesome?