Katie Holmes

Guest Aaron T

I take it that Dom Jolly's "Trigger Happy TV" hasn't made it to the States? This prank looks like a lame version.

That show is here in the states on Comedy Central, at least in NJ. Definitely funny stuff, but they usually don't assault people...only put them in uncomfortable situations. The beginning with the big cell phone always cracks me up. (Hello?! What??....Nah, it's rubbish!)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know there are several other Katie Holmes fans on MF, so I had to post this unfortunate news, which I saw on Defamer.com   Rather disgusting.    

aren't you all just cynical? Maybe it's true love. Ashton and Demi seem to be doing well.

Was Tom Cruise, Thomas Cruz?

I don't agree that just because you're famous you've given up all your rights and any old schmuck can play pranks on you (pie in face, water pistol, etc.)...

Oh, I'm not in favour of it.

But I don't find it surprising.

Eh.

My son's 17 year old girlfriend is here, and I'm watching Oprah..she asked if I saw the Tom Cruise one, and went on to expalin how 'totally creepy" he is...then she pointed out something,a nd came on line to show me...her observation is spot on: in every photo, he's really CLENCHING her...if you fill the screen with it, you can actually see indentations and white marks on her skin from the pressure of his grasp.

In Touch showed a picture of the 2 strategically embraced. It looked like their arms had been placed on one another via stage direction. They are actors, after all. In Touch, the bastion of responsible journalism, also reported that the Holmes are "worried" about Katie. Not that I read In Touch, but I'd thought I pass it along.

I take it that Dom Jolly's "Trigger Happy TV" hasn't made it to the States? This prank looks like a lame version.

That show is here in the states on Comedy Central, at least in NJ. Definitely funny stuff, but they usually don't assault people...only put them in uncomfortable situations. The beginning with the big cell phone always cracks me up. (Hello?! What??....Nah, it's rubbish!)

True enough (although, people were put in a position of watching other people being assaulted by the show), but people seemed so surprised that a Star would be put in this position, where as I don't find it that much of a shock, Seems a clear case of 'Oh, that Dom Jolly show was a popular format, lets crank it up a notch and involve celebraties".

Katie Holmes is funny looking. Kinda looks unfinished, like great big fetus with hair and breasts.

But many of us would have thrown a punch.  I have a dollar says Russell Crowe would have thrown several.

Wouldn't an Australian Pound be more like it?

Australia hasn't used the pound since 1972....

Adam, please allow me to apologize for being numismatically incorrect.

Dude it is the Ashes season. No jokes involving Australia or England will be tolerated.