The Bonk List

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Currently alive: George Clooney - I'll bet he whispers dirty things in your ear Ewan McGregor - I like a guy who lets it all hang out (and he looks like my hubby) Clive Owen - but I don't want him

God, there was this guy at my gym today. One look and I had to started repeating my husband's name over and over again. That didn't work, so I repeated the names of my children. Like mental kicks, "I am so and so's MOM, I am the MOTHER of two children". He came over and said, "hi". I ignored him. He looked stunned. So, I convinced myself that he's a conceited bastard who expects women to fawn over him at a mere, "hi".

FUCKER!

Has to be. One of those conceited types, I mean. Or maybe he doesn't like to eat. I mean, there has to be something seriously wrong with him. Maybe he makes chilequiles with Doritos. Or thinks sushi is about the fish. Or cares about cupcakes. Just trying to help.

God, there was this guy at my gym today. One look and I had to started repeating my husband's name over and over again. That didn't work, so I repeated the names of my children. Like mental kicks, "I am so and so's MOM, I am the MOTHER of two children". He came over and said, "hi". I ignored him. He looked stunned. So, I convinced myself that he's a conceited bastard who expects women to fawn over him at a mere, "hi".

FUCKER!

Screamie, we have an Asshole thread crying out for this post. You are distracting us from the onscreen bonking atmosphere!

Joseph Gordon-Levitt, the 3rd Rock from the Sun kid. He grew up fine.

He looks like a major bad-boy-jerk-James-Dean posseur. But the Queen rules.

From the interview, he seems like a nice, centered, serious kid, AND a Columbia grad.

Of course, he's nowhere near as cute as you, señor. :wub:

Saw what's his name - the guy who played Billy on "90210" - Andrew Shue! He looks fine.

Oh Liza. Pretending to not know his name. Even for you this is low.

2005-06-23_100122_AndrewShueMSH06.jpg

I had forgotten he was once a competitive swimmer. :blush:

Thanks, rancho.

So those are goggles in his trunks?

Looks like a soccer ball. :P

Because...um...you know...he played professional soccer for the LA Galaxy too.

Thanks for the piccie, Rancho. In your honor, I'm using the Rio Fuego sauce tonight.

Joseph Gordon-Levitt, the 3rd Rock from the Sun kid. He grew up fine.

He looks like a major bad-boy-jerk-James-Dean posseur. But the Queen rules.

From the interview, he seems like a nice, centered, serious kid, AND a Columbia grad.

Of course, he's nowhere near as cute as you, señor. :wub:

Certainly, you jest. :blink: :blink: :blink:

FUCKER!

You femmes are, what?, strange. Ignoring common courtesy shocks most males! News!