The Bonk List

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Per Miz Cathy's suggestion:   Josh Homme from Queens of the Stone Age The lead singer from Travis Animal from The Muppets

Leonard Cohen   always

There was a piece on KCRW about Victoria Beckham going to Gjelina with Gordon Ramsay recently. Gjelina allows no (repeat, no) substitutions. La Beckham wanted her salad prepared with one less ingred

• 1 month later...

People like Prasantrin probably think it's inappropriate to post Juilliard students here, but the heart wants what it wants:

Kate Mulvihill

Hey! I just noticed my name was taken in vain!

I have no issues with Juilliard students being bonked. Heck, I'd do Branford Marsalis, and he was a Juilliard student. No, wait. He was Berklee. Wynton was Juilliard. I might have done him when he was younger, but not so much anymore. I'd still do Branford, though.

Also, what's the fun of wanting to bonk people you could never conceivably meet?

When I was introduced to Ashley Bathgate recently, it was all I could do to keep myself from saying, "Oh, hi! I put you on a bonk list on the internet."

Ah, yes, strategy!

This reminds me of when the Spice Girls initially became famous and British tabloids ran endless "Which one would you like to bonk?" articles.

I judiciously observed at the time that since bonking any of them was out of the question, it seemed unnecessarily miserly to be forced to choose just one.