• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Tiger Woods!

No, really. Why would you need a geek installation?

Last Panther update fucked up Safari. I figured it was worth the money as I was having Airport network installed. It was worth every penny, because Safari was really fucked. Plus got some free software. :o

FWIW, I did the 10.3.9 update and it didn't break Safari; if anything, it's running a little faster and smoother, so it must have been a conflict with something in your system and not just 10.3.9.

Also, it fixed – as promised – the painfully slow start-up that came along at about 10.3.4 (which was only an issue for those with massive quantities of fonts installed).

I'll spring for Tiger at about 10.4.2.

OK, looking for some help- I upgraded to Tiger and now I'm constantly asked for a keychain password, which is supposed to be the same as my overall, or my .mac, but isn't. and I can't change it, because I don;t have it. any thoughts?

<winesonoma/tanabutler>

switch to windows...a far superior os

</winesonoma/tanabutler>

Who are you kidding, Mongo, baby? The one and only reason you don't have a Mac is because you don't have a Mac. You'd have one in a heartbeat, and you know it.

Ooooh, Chef Mike Anthony has a pretty pretty Mac on his desk in his office. It almost made me want to be a chef-stalker.

OK, looking for some help- I upgraded to Tiger and now I'm constantly asked for a keychain password, which is supposed to be the same as my overall, or my .mac, but isn't. and I can't change it, because I don;t have it. any thoughts?

Did you change your login password when you upgraded? Try your old one. Your keychain password should be the same as it was before the upgrade.

Meanwhile, say it ain't so, Joe.

• 1 month later...

So, my new G5 didn't come with Tiger, but I ordered the upgrade for only $10. A graphic designer told me there are some issues with Tiger and Adobe CS -- anyone experienced anything along those lines?