Sign in to follow this  
Suzi Edwards

Eye Cream

So, I don't need botox but I do have two very fine lines under my eyes. What preventative eye creams would you recommend? Anything you've had any sucess with? I've been hearing good things about the SK-II range, any comments?

• Like 1

I love dermalogica. Especially their moisturiser range. I always try to hoard as much as the expiry date stamp will allow. For some odd reason, you dont have wide dermalogica access in the east coast. For the eyes, there is a multi vitaminesque cream for wrinkles around both the eyes and lips. It is terribly expensive in the UK. vat and vatnot. Pick up a few on the other side of the pond.(Although, if you have never used dermalogica before, restrain your purchase until you are sure that they are right for you.) I dont know if it will prevent future wrinkles, but it contains silicone. So it will conceal existing damage and may even offer a little protection.

Anyone here not found of the heroin chic look? What eye cream you use for dark circles?

My makeupartist (#1) recommended dermalogic and MD something. I have heard that Oil of Olay also works. :o