tsquare, I'm sending you healing thoughts and hopes that you have the opportunity for distraction when you need it.

Eleven women missing and no mention that I know of from Matt Lauer or Tom Brokaw. Only to be found murdered in some lunatics house.

Something seriously wrong with that if you ask me. :angry:

Eleven women missing and no mention that I know of from Matt Lauer or Tom Brokaw. Only to be found murdered in some lunatics house.

Targeting women on the fringes of society - sounds a lot like the Pickton case in B.C. But he was storing bodies on a pig farm... this is in a normal neighbourhood. Unbelievable.

Targeting women on the fringes of society - sounds a lot like the Pickton case in B.C. But he was storing bodies on a pig farm... this is in a normal neighbourhood. Unbelievable.

Very sad world we live in at times.

Has anyone heard from Nathan? Hope he's ok.

Awful business. From http://www.sw.org/web/patientsAndVisitors:

Urgent Need for Blood Donations

Due to the recent events on Fort Hood, we are in URGENT need of ALL blood types.

Please come to Scott & White Blood Donor Center and donate blood as soon as possible, we are located in Room 115 next the McLane Dining Room in the main hospital. We are open today until at least 7 p.m. and you can contact us at 254-724-4376 if you need any assistance on determining your eligibility to donate.

Guest Aaron T

I don't think he was anywhere near Cleveland, thankfully.

Nathan posted on his Facebook that he is okay. It sounds from his post that he was either in the same room or very near the scene, but he's physically okay.

I spoke to him and he's ok, although obviously quite shaken. He certainly got early practice at dealing with the wounded. He's a primary witness, so we probably won't hear from him for a bit because they're all in lockdown.

Thank you for the update. I'm glad he wasn't injured. Must have been a horrible scene.

It certainly sounded that way. Sounds like Nathan was rather heroic, though.

Jesikka, if you talk to him again, please tell him that we were all worried for him, and hope he comes through all right.