GG Mora

You Learn Something New Every Day

I can remember years and years ago -- I mean, we're talking years and years here -- I dragged my late wife to a Chocolate Genius show.  He did this very self-pitying song I really loved about his relationship with his mother.  After the song was over, I turned to my wife and said, "I find that song SO incredibly moving."

"I would have thought you would," she responded.

I can remember years and years ago -- I mean, we're talking years and years here -- I dragged my late wife to a Chocolate Genius show. He did this very self-pitying song I really loved about his relationship with his mother. After the song was over, I turned to my wife and said, "I find that song SO incredibly moving."

"I would have thought you would," she responded.

• Like 1

Marshall Brickman was in a band with John and Michelle Phillips before they formed the Mamas and the Papas.

(Probably everybody but me already knew this.)

Sometimes I realise my native and acquired languages really run in parallel. Just figured out that the cute little birds outside my window (called Meisen in German) are Great Tits. Haha.