You Learn Something New Every Day

I share a birthday with Rachel Weisz. :) I wonder if she has plans already.

was it your 57th birthday? i don't think she's had that one yet.

Hey, Mongo, how's the missus Mongo? Hope her fall down the stairs has mended. I just learned that the snow on the ground in Denver from DECEMBER is still there . . .

she is much improved--industrial strength muscle relaxants are good things.

most of the december snow had melted last week, and then it snowed again this week.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Although sometimes it's something everyone already knows, it's just that I somehow missed it. One of those last week (now completely forgotten) that inspired me to start this thread, but then I lost m

Criticism or endorsement of religions remains off limits on mouthfuls, guys. So does threatening violence in support of it

I actually sometimes like liver flavors, but... You have to try those two wines with a duck and/or goose liver pate. One taste is not nice, one is scrumptious.

Posted Images

[quote name='Jaymes'

Yes, there's no doubt about it. We were, and remain, a multi-spread family (sadly, in more ways than one). And you obviously weren't reared in the south where even the two-spread families also had the obligatory jar of Durkee's Famous Sauce.

:)

I still use Durkee's :o

I share a birthday with Rachel Weisz. :) I wonder if she has plans already.

was it your 57th birthday? i don't think she's had that one yet.

I do have twelve years on Rachel, which is just my kind of age gap. :o Fascinatingly, Rik Mayall, who also shares my birthday, is a year older than me.

Rumi and Jena Elfman; Capote and Wiesel.

Died on my b-day: Edmund Waller, Samuel Foote, Horatio Nelson, Jack Kerouac and Francois Truffaut.

Shared b-day: Samuel Taylor Coleridge, Alphonse de Lamartine, Alfred Nobel, Leo Burnett, Martin Gardner, Dizzy Gillespie, Ursula K. LeGuin, and Lux Interior.

Shared birthday: Antoine de St.-Exupery, Stokely Carmichael, William Mayo, Nelson Eddy, Oriana Falacci

Died on my birthday: Jayne Mansfield, Lana Turner, Rosemary Clooney, Katherine Hepburn, Elizabeth Barrett Browning