Scorched Palate

So, where are *you* going next?

No change in our plan to live in Montreal, with a weekend in Q.City, this May.

This is nerve wracking for conference hosts and attendees. Once the massive Mobile World Conference in Barcelona went, everything looked vulnerable.

Several tech conferences here have been cancelled.

So....is anyone going anywhere anymore?

I am hopeful but not too optimistic my employer/government will allow spring break to occur.

Put summer booking plans (Copenhagen and Oslo) on hold for now.

COME ON, Tubbs ! 

Geesh ... I'm disappointed in you ... a great man like yourself shouldn't be paralyzed with fear like a deer in the headlights ... you know what happens to dem deer ?

Yep, roadkill

We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men – not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate, and to defend causes that were, for the moment, unpopular, and surely not from men who feared to travel !

What is this thing going to do ... kill ya ?

Highly unlikely ... that said, those Northern Italians are dropping like flies !

Come on, Tubbs, man up ! This is just nature's way of weeding out the weak ... live you life and let the chips fall where they may ... follow my lead, Tubbs ...

And remember ... when the going gets tough, Chambo ... ahem ... heroically heads to the hot zone !

Alrightie ... enough of that ... heading out to Ueno Park now ... to see if any blossoms have blossomed yet ... you never know unless you go 

Orlando isn’t dead. Neither was West Palm. Golf tournaments bustling. Had to spend a lovely 2 + hours at an Apple store in the Florida Mall here in Orlando. The store was packed and the mall busy considering it was a Wednesday. Our hotel in Lake Buena Vista (which is basically at Disney’s back door) is full. So are the restaurants. And traffic is just as obnoxious as it always is when we are here for the Bayhill tournament.