Let's Go Mets!

Piazza had two singles last night (Gabe and I were there. Our third game in five days.), a double and a dinger tonight. Do you think being moved to sixth in the order has relaxed him by reducing the pressure on him, thereby perhaps leading to more production?

• Like 10
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Piazza had two singles last night (Gabe and I were there. Our third game in five days.), a double and a dinger tonight. Do you think being moved to sixth in the order has relaxed him by reducing the

Yes. He belongs as last man in the bullpen. Now that Julio seems to be coming around, it's time to move Heilman into the rotation. I don't miss Benson, by the way.

I consider myself somewhat intelligent. Then, why do I put up with them? Had my father still been alive to see today's game, it would have killed him.

They are so good at getting my hopes up and then dashing them to pieces.

This has been the very essence of the Mets, with certain exceptions both better and worse, since their first day.

No Robert, in those early years, one went for the comedy and to see the stars on the other teams.

They are so good at getting my hopes up and then dashing them to pieces.

This has been the very essence of the Mets, with certain exceptions both better and worse, since their first day.

No Robert, in those early years, one went for the comedy and to see the stars on the other teams.

There was plenty of comedy in the days of Elio Chacon and Choo Choo Coleman, true.