Let's Go Mets!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Piazza had two singles last night (Gabe and I were there. Our third game in five days.), a double and a dinger tonight. Do you think being moved to sixth in the order has relaxed him by reducing the

Yes. He belongs as last man in the bullpen. Now that Julio seems to be coming around, it's time to move Heilman into the rotation. I don't miss Benson, by the way.

I consider myself somewhat intelligent. Then, why do I put up with them? Had my father still been alive to see today's game, it would have killed him.

Agree, it will be a circus if he stays. It will make the Bronx Zoo look like Disney World.

But Met management has done strange things over the years and may not want to admit their vetting process was lacking.

I think the bad thing about Alex Cora's role in this is how it tarnishes the otherwise unblemished reputation for integrity and straight-dealing associated with Boston sports franchises.

R.O.T.F.L.

You should go inside the Green Monster wall and experience what transpires in there. It could qualify as one of the world's wonders - just ask Manny Ramirez.

The most interesting aspect of this is how easy it is to fool the sign stealers. All that's necessary is for the catcher and coaches to change their key indicator every inning and at other crucial points in the game. It takes about five seconds.

And let's not forget, the only time this works is when the pitcher is throwing from the stretch position. With no one on base and pitching from the wind-up position, there's no time to transmit the information.

I think the bad thing about Alex Cora's role in this is how it tarnishes the otherwise unblemished reputation for integrity and straight-dealing associated with Boston sports franchises.

R.O.T.F.L.

Exactly.