Dim Sum

Guest rockdoggydog

I just spotted a new dim sum place right outside of Little Saigon (it's on Rainier and King I think) that just opened today called Tea Garden. I peeked in and it looks like a pretty nice place - lots of appetizing pictures on the around the door anyway, but I can't actually speak for the food yet. Anyone interested in checking it out? I'll go back tomorrow to get the exact address. Also worth noting that they will be serving dim sum till 1 am!

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mmmmm, har gow! Good idea Rocky.   Unfortunately, can't make it tomorrow. I'd love to do this some other time as I really haven't tried much dim sum here in Seattle--only once at Top Gun when it w

Please add Shel and me to the list.

I am so sorry to say that due to a sudden, unanticipated need to go to Walla Walla tomorrow, and the equally sudden and unexpected demise of the laptop I need to take with me, Shel and I will not be a

I just spotted a new dim sum place right outside of Little Saigon (it's on Rainier and King I think) that just opened today called Tea Garden. I peeked in and it looks like a pretty nice place - lots of appetizing pictures on the around the door anyway, but I can't actually speak for the food yet. Anyone interested in checking it out? I'll go back tomorrow to get the exact address. Also worth noting that they will be serving dim sum till 1 am!

Woo Hoo! Late night dim sum!

Rocky

I just spotted a new dim sum place right outside of Little Saigon (it's on Rainier and King I think) that just opened today called Tea Garden. I peeked in and it looks like a pretty nice place - lots of appetizing pictures on the around the door anyway, but I can't actually speak for the food yet. Anyone interested in checking it out?

Are we ever NOT interested in DimSum? Float some dates & we'll try to make the calendar amenable...

Ok, the address is 712 Rainier, on Rainier and Dearborn. I'm free any morning except Thursday, so basically any time works for me.

I walked past it again today (I walk past it on the way to work - so tempting!) and it was packed. I hope it lives up to my hype!