Clueless questions II (The Ones You Really Want Answered)

Thanks, but I was looking for an answer for the real thing.
don't say i never did anything nice for you

here

Until now you never did anything nice for me. Now you have.

Muuuuuaaah!

you are like the sorta slow child that i never had.

Last time I checked slow was good.

Slow-Children-At-Play-Chocolate-thumb.jpg

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

where do baby corns come from?   all joking aside, are they just regular corn that's picked before it's grown?

Whenever a colleague says "Can I ask a stupid question?", I respond, "Can you ask any other kind?". Just one of the reasons I am universally loved.

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.   Chemicals volatizing from the salt because of temperature? (Guessing.)

So, 3 months to get citizenship for a dude with a "funny name". 3 months for American born citizens to get their passports. Go figure.

It took me seven years to get a green card. That's with an attorney and paying to expedite everything. Seven years.

So, 3 months to get citizenship for a dude with a "funny name". 3 months for American born citizens to get their passports. Go figure.

It took me seven years to get a green card. That's with an attorney and paying to expedite everything. Seven years.

I have a buddy who took more then ten years from when he applied - with an attorney and his employer paying for everything. By the time it was done he was married to an American with a kid. Moved to the states at 15 for prep school. Green Card at 33. From W. Europe.

I have a buddy who took more then ten years from when he applied - with an attorney and his employer paying for everything. By the time it was done he was married to an American with a kid. Moved to the states at 15 for prep school. Green Card at 33. From W. Europe.

I sometimes wonder if I'd have abandoned the whole thing if I'd known it would take seven years.

That is a long time.

The Mr was thinking that French born North African doesn't look so hot on paper. His attorney said not to worry about the North African part or the "funny name". He would be treated like a French born citizen.

I sometimes wonder if I'd have abandoned the whole thing if I'd known it would take seven years.

Fat years or lean years?

That is a long time.

The Mr was thinking that French born North African doesn't look so hot on paper. His attorney said not to worry about the North African part or the "funny name". He would be treated like a French born citizen.

That's not necessarily good.

Was your attorney trained at Jarndyce & Jarndyce?

She gave a very good impression of being sick and tired of the case. Maybe I am gullible.

One of the highlights, very late in the long drawn out proceedings, was that the center dealing with my (employment-based) application expressed skepticism that my philosophy degree was in the humanities. I suggested to my attorney I send them my fucking thesis so they could fucking read it and make up their own fucking minds. She was impressed by this idea, but we eventually agreed to draw their attention to legislation on arts and the humanities and invite them to challenge Congress on the subject.

I think I mentioned before that the same center lost the results of my first, utterly pointless medical, but waited until the validity of various shots and/or tests had expired before telling me.