Musings on life's twists and turns

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well friends: Nataly got engaged today ! She and her boyfriend of 5 years are in Costa Rica on holiday and he popped the question. Our girl is getting married!!!!!

So last Saturday in the Austin paper we read about Colombian orphans in town, hoping to be adopted. Hmmm...interesting.....my husband made a phone call - just to ask, that's all.   Right.   Yester

http://www.flickr.com/photos/93958605@N00/12180982133/   Nataly is doing great. She has a job in the Deli dept. at HEB. She lives with her boyfriend, a 6'4" redheaded graduate from the Univ. of Texa

I looked around and I don't know if this will work... testing...

12180982133_7ea6f9a7a8.jpg

oh ffs, I don't know why flickr keeps making it harder and harder to embed photos. to the right of the photo there are a bunch of icons. Click on the one that's a box with an arrow coming out of the right hand corner. Then click on the push pin and copy the link that appears. Paste it here.

She's beautiful btw! No surprise how wonderfully she's doing--she has great parents!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/93958605@N00/12180982133/

Nataly is doing great. She has a job in the Deli dept. at HEB. She lives with her boyfriend, a 6'4" redheaded graduate from the Univ. of Texas. He works for Time Warner. I believe there may be a wedding in 2015. Her dog, Tonalli, is still alive and kicking. Nataly is happy and healthy, and loves her life. We are blessed. And so is she.

(again, if any of you have the skills to upload the photo, have at it......sheesh......)

Considering how petite she is, I'm trying to imagine what she looks like standing next to a 6''4' guy.

• 2 years later...

Well friends: Nataly got engaged today ! She and her boyfriend of 5 years are in Costa Rica on holiday and he popped the question. Our girl is getting married!!!!!

• Like 2