I LOVE MY JOB/I HATE MY JOB

Chick at work constantly breaks protocol and when anyone calls her on it, she says, "Ya, I know I know I know," in such a way that you know she's annoyed at being called on it.

If you know, then why the fuck do you keep doing it?

Psychopath.

sociopath? maybe both

Just plain dumb ass with a chip on her shoulder.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today, I love my job   Just received an advance of a book I have been working on for over a year   The crispness of the pages and the cover along with the quality of what is on the inside gives me

John Grisham's 'The King of Torts' explains Ron's clients excellently. Anny

I like pi.

• 3 weeks later...

Why do our guests break both toilets in the restaurant every Sunday after they come from watching the Bears game? We're relatively high-end. I'd like to think most of my guests know how to double-flush.

• 4 weeks later...

Money is money; sometimes you gotta grin and bear it, but it’s not really the most enjoyable experience. It takes a lot out of you, actually, to make believe you are having a good time.

Oddly, that pretty much how I felt about teaching sometimes.

That's why teachers are only in it for the $! Are there really many jobs that find you "having a good time" - and maybe making decent money at the same time?

Money is money; sometimes you gotta grin and bear it, but it’s not really the most enjoyable experience. It takes a lot out of you, actually, to make believe you are having a good time.

That's why teachers are only in it for the $! Are there really many jobs that find you "having a good time" - and maybe making decent money at the same time?

if i can get my shower, $7,500 and cab fare, i'm pretty friggin' happy

I always thought that on most jobs, you got paid for doing boring stuff. That's why they have to pay you in the first place.

I really enjoy teaching for about a year. Two years is my max in terms of still being able to enjoy the job. Three years and it's time to get out, but I could easily go back after a few years. My most recent position was for six years. After that many consecutive years of teaching, I could not teach again for a decade, and I still wouldn't feel that I had a long enough break from it.

• 2 weeks later...