Guest Abra

September Food and Wine

Guest Abra

I'm waiting for Steve to tell us when he's available. If anybody sees him, nudge him over to this thread.

WL, my bad! I was channeling Laurel, I guess, who hasn't even posted on this thread yet. What can I say? It sounds like something Laurel would have wanted to make? Lame, I know.

Ha, it does sound like something I'd like to make :lol: I'd be interested in coming, but the next month or so is pretty busy, so I'd like to wait for a date before I decide on a dish to make.

I still have to check my calendar, but is a Friday a good idea if we're going to have to do a fair amount of cooking in the moment?

I am putting my hopes on Saturday, Sept. 17, as I agree with Eden that the two other Fridays may be hectic, however, I will show up whatever day you all choose. This is going to be an incredible dinner. Thanks Abra and Steve. wl

The 16th is open for me.

I could do the 17th but what time do you think things would start? I have a class at the West Seattle PCC until 5:30. If you do get together on the 17th, I could make something in advance and bring it....

Guest Abra

The 17th is good for us. Is there anyone for whom the 17th is a problem? If not, it looks like we have a date.

The 16th is open for me.

I could do the 17th but what time do you think things would start? I have a class at the West Seattle PCC until 5:30. If you do get together on the 17th, I could make something in advance and bring it....

Scarlet, nothing wrong with making something in advance and bringing it.

I think the 17th will work for us.

Guest Abra

Here's an update on the list so far:

Wendy and Dayne

Rocky (and Dani?) - Dan Dan Noodles with Pickled Mustard Greens

Gourmetlight$ +1

White Lotus and Dance - Spinach and Tofu Potstickers

Eden and Bill - Sesame Noodles with Prosciutto

Scarlett

SeaGal and Gary

Lauren?

Steve

Abra and Shel - Garlic-Brined Pork Banh Mi

Della

Malarkey

Laurel?

Heyjude and Richard

:lol: Hi Abra: thanks for putting this extravaganza together! And, of course, to Steve for hosting! Please add my hubby to the list. I haven't decided what to make yet, I'm a little intimidated.... :lol:

Whoops, forgot to say the 17th is okay for us.

Cheers,

The 17th sounds great for Richard and me. I bought the F&W, but have not had 5 minutes to pick a dish. I'll choose soon. Thanks to Abra and Steve.

That is hubby's birthday weekend, so we are busy, too. Have fun and I look forward to seeing pictures and reports from you all!