Guest Abra

September Food and Wine

It was such a fun evening last night. And wonderful to meet everyone and share in the wonderful receipes. I add my thanks to Steve for hosting!

:o I agree that everything was absolutely so delicious, and the pace was great. When we left, I finally noticed the time, oh my! It was wonderful to meet new people, and to see others I had met previously. I think you're all such a special group of people and Bob and I are thankful to be allowed to participate.

Abra, thanks again for your organizing, and also to Steve for his hospitality in that awesome house!

Cheers, :o

Hey all:

Thanks for being such great guests and co-hosts. Last night was a real pleasure. (And there wasx basically no cleanup left for me this morning.) Special thanks to Abra for organizing, and welcome to the new folks. Here's to more and merrier!

Steve

Thanks to Steve and Abra for all the work that you did to pull this off. Every one did a great job putting this on. Its event like this that make us glad that we found gullet and Mouthfuls. Our complements to everyone. Ed and I were very thankful to be part of it. The food was great if not to truly Asian. But we must remember that we are a very sophisticated group. Probably more sophisticated than most of the F&W readers. Our complements to everyone. F&E

Guest Abra

Pictures are coming, and are very nice. Since I'll be writing this up for Food and Wine's website, they'll have first pick of the photos. We'll be seeing them soon, but everyone looks great and the food looks yummy.

Sorry I missed this event..but I'm really excited about seeing the pictures!

I have (only!) two items left behind: a round engraved stainless platter, and one of those bamboo-handled strainer thingies. (That's the technical term.) Who claims 'em?

Steve

Actually we left our 4 chairs and a small paper bag with 4 wine glasses and some chop sticks. Steve if you will PM your phone number we may be over near you on Wed.