Where to buy stuff around Seattle

Rhodes Whole Wheat Bread Dough?

I went to their website and none of the stores they show in the area list it as an item they carry. I went to two stores on the east side today and sure enough they don't have it.

Does anyone recall seeing this anywhere?

I know I can make my own but sometimes it's just easier to thaw one and bake it.

That's the type of thing Red Apple carries. I'll keep an eye out and report back (assuming I go to one soon.)

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I saw this topic as a thread for another city and thought it was a brillitant idea rather than having a new thread every time someone needs some quick help finding something...   like me right now

We have grits. Thanks to everyone for the suggestions. There weren't any in the bulk foods at Rainbow Grocery or Broadway QFC, but Matthew found Albers Quick Grits at QFC. We've been eating them up, a

Pretty sure that's not it, but it's good to know there's a new Persian Grocery Store in that area. I still miss Pars Market - they were wonderful!

I know that QFC carries the Rhodes dinner rolls dough and other Rhodes products in the freezer section. I'm not sure about whole wheat dough though.

At least you're buying a healthy Rhodes product. I buy mine to make this crazy pull apart breakfast roll thing that my family makes. In involves butterscotch pudding powder. Yes, that's right. And dare I admit it? It's awesome.

• 3 weeks later...

I recently discovered Picnic, a food + wine boutique in Phinney Ridge that's absolutely brilliant!

They have a beautiful assortment of meats, cheeses, wines, and gorgeous homemade prepared foods.

If you like, read more here: http://wp.me/puWta-8K

Their website is http://www.picnicseattle.com/

I agree, it is a great little place. We were just discussing it about a month ago in this very thread: Rancho Gordo beans at Picnic and little ms foodie and I went to check it out. I can't believe I'd never been there, as they've apparently been there a couple of years, but then it's not really in my neighborhood. Very nice people and they also carry Ethan Stowell's pastas

• 2 weeks later...

From whom would y'all order a Christmas goose?

I think Rain Shadow Meats said on Twitter today that they can get/have them. (butcher in Melrose Market)

They do & I now have one on order. Thanks both of you for the suggestions.

I think Rain Shadow Meats said on Twitter today that they can get/have them. (butcher in Melrose Market)

Cuanto cuesta?

Cuanto cuesta?

non l'ho chiesto :blush:

Cuanto cuesta?

If you have to ask...last week they had rabbit - $9.99 / lb - 3.5 lbs. Yikes!

Cuanto cuesta?

If you have to ask...last week they had rabbit - $9.99 / lb - 3.5 lbs. Yikes!

" geese from Abundant Acres farm in Toledo Wa.. 100% pasture raise geese that will average about 6-8lbs. $11.99/lb."

I was happier living in ignorance...

• 4 weeks later...