• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, lauren.

My mind must be going. The only Lauren I know from this board lives in Seattle - and her and her friends took me and Peggy to dim sum. If I met another Lauren, it's been lost in that fog of a mind I have.

Oh THAT Lauren!!!

She's the Lauren that went on date with Sneak, but then the other guy she was dating showed up and took her to La Luncheonette for a chocolate dessert.

THAT Lauren. And she lives in an apartment. Now I know - THAT Lauren.

What ever happened to her?

Oh THAT Lauren!!!

She's the Lauren that went on date with Sneak, but then the other guy she was dating showed up and took her to La Luncheonette for a chocolate dessert.

THAT Lauren. And she lives in an apartment. Now I know - THAT Lauren.

What ever happened to her?

No, that wasn't lauren!

Oh THAT Lauren!!!

She's the Lauren that went on date with Sneak. . . .

You've gotta understand. Sneak has dated 6 different Laurens.

Oh THAT Lauren!!!

She's the Lauren that went on date with Sneak. . . .

You've gotta understand. Sneak has dated 6 different Laurens.

He dated six Laurens last week.

The problem is that people keep typing lauren with a capital "L", when the person who's been having a party in here apartment for the last seven years is "lauren."

Couldn't be more different from you.

No kidding. I can't imagine Chocolate-loving lauren ever going on a date with Sneak or any other person of similar anatomy. (She used to crash on a friend's couch, so I heard more about her than is obvious here.)

But who is it that has so much time on their hands as to keep digging up these ancient threads? Rich, don't you have anything better to do? :lol:

Lauren got so tired of the party in her apartment that she had to crash on your friend's couch?

(I'm hoping that "anatomy" refers to external sex organs rather than adiposity. But I don't mean to pry.)

(You are correct.)

I'm not really comfortable with my name being bandied about like this!

Rich - you should come visit again!

I still owe you a dinner in Staten Island when you come east. But Peggy and I will be traveling to Seattle again. We had a great time. We just need to work on our travel schedule.