All kidding aside, if you really want to get up to date, last night there was an hour long recap. I only saw about five minutes of it but I assume if you watch it, that would catch you up. If I had to guess, I'd say that it is available to watch on abc.com.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh thanks, I didn't know about the recap. I'll check that out. I stumbled onto the actual episode & watched most of it. I hadn't seen it for about a year. Don't know if I'll get hooked again; I was for a while but then tired of it. I must have attention span issues.

Oh thanks, I didn't know about the recap. I'll check that out. I stumbled onto the actual episode & watched most of it. I hadn't seen it for about a year. Don't know if I'll get hooked again; I was for a while but then tired of it. I must have attention span issues.

Well, it kinda sucked there for a while. There was a lot of stalling going on, I think, because they didn't have an end date for the show so we had six episodes at the start of last season that were almost pure filler. But they seem to have their mojo again. And Jeremy Davies has joined the cast! We'll see.

Also, it hasn't been on in almost a year, either.

I loved the repeat of the season ender from last season with comments ala Pop Up Video (remember that?). The comments were pretty hysterical.

I'm not sure how I feel about the flash forwards. Wait, can we talk about the new ep yet? Has everyone seen it? I don't want to spoil anything.

• 2 weeks later...

I wasn't so into the dialog between Sayid and the German woman (I can't remember her name). It was so bad it kind of distracted me from that aspect of the plot and I didn't buy into that portion of the episode.

I like Miles. He's cute hot.

When I heard there were going to be 4 new cast members, I rolled my eyes. Isn't the cast far too big already? But I was wrong. There have been 3 new episodes so far, each one better than the last. At the end of the second one, where Ben has his big reveal about the mole on the boat, my heart was racing. The most recent one has big nods to "Alias," which I love.

Out of all the cast, Miles is hot? Wow. I guess I just see him as a cranky, annoying dick.

Out of all the cast, Miles is hot? Wow. I guess I just see him as a cranky, annoying dick.

I find most of the cast members hot. Except for Ben. Miles is, um, physically appealing. He's cranky and annoying, but I'm sure he'll be revealed as having a heart of gold at some point. My heart is with Desmond though. It's unrequited love. He's all about this Penny chick and I just don't get it.

Okay, I got ya. I was going to assert that I was a Sawyer girl, but then I started thinking about how great Jack looks, and Sayid, and Juliet, oh forget it. They're all (mostly) hot.

And let's not forget Jin. And Mr. Eko. And I think Hurley has a nice smile. I don't like Locke or Ben: I'm not into fundamentalist zealots. Very unattractive.

I think a stunning looking cast (but not in a vapid, Melrose Place kind of way) is a J.J. Abrams hallmark. It's true of Felicity and Alias as well. He's also spectacular at casting total unknowns and getting great things out of them. Hopefully this will be true for the new Star Trek film.

ETA: Another hallmark is preposterous plots. I guess people expecting Lost to eventually make sense have never watched Alias.