• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, we know 4 have got off the island for sure--hurley, jack, kate and sayid. desmond wasn't on the flight, so even he does make it off, he doesn't count. there's been no sign of walt or michael for some time now, but i'm guessing they're not part of the count.

I just spoiled myself--now I know who the other Oceanic 6 are.

You know, Lost is probably the only show out there I actively avoid spoilers for. I guess because they do shock-y endings so well that I want that feeling of "ooooooohhh" after each episode.

You know, Lost is probably the only show out there I actively avoid spoilers for. I guess because they do shock-y endings so well that I want that feeling of "ooooooohhh" after each episode.

I rarely read spoilers anymore for just that reason, but this one I guessed correctly, so I'm not upset that I peeked.

I rarely read spoilers anymore for just that reason, but this one I guessed correctly, so I'm not upset that I peeked.

I've been burned by "spoilers" in the past so now I don't believe them. Especially from Lost since I know they like to feed false information.

Yeah, last night's ep is probably in my Top 3 of "Lost" eps, and might be number one on some days. It's a shoe-in for an Editing Emmy and is the ep I'd submit for Best Drama.

Also, Henry Ian Cusick (Desmond) and Jeremy Davies (Daniel) are both just great. Carlton, Damon, if you're listening: please write more episodes and please put these two in more of them. (You know you're in for a good ep when Cuse and Lindelof are the writers.)

I have to agree. Last nights episode rocked and left us wanting more!!