I wish they would go back to running more than one story-line per episode. I find it annoying when it's a character I don't really care about, and I forget what's happening with everyone else.

Shame Michael's back. He's a terrible actor.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shame Michael's back. He's a terrible actor.

I think he's just fine. After tonight's episode, the really crappy actor is the guy who plays Tom. He's never had such long scenes one-on-one before on "Lost" (that I can remember). Stilted and annoying.

Okay, finished watching last night's ep this morning. That was the worst. So dull. Who cares? I should have known that the brilliance in the earlier episodes would fade fast.

I love, nay, lurve Juliet. I think she is extremely hawt and a damn fine actress.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
So, what, four new episodes and they're on hiatus again?
Now there are four new ones. May 1, 8 and 15, then a week off, and then the two-hour finale on the 29th (which is actually Part 2 of the May 15 episode).

Now, on to "The Shape of Things To Come"... I gotta say, you can't accuse Carlton and Damon of being all tentative this season. I'd like to wish a fond farewell to the redshirts in Locke's camp. Your background filling presence will be missed. Sadly, however, Claire's mortal coil has not yet shuffled off. Oh well, they need us to keep watching for some reason.

But a big thanks for this being a Ben ep. Frankly, the more Michael Emerson, the better I say. We learned that while Keamy might consider himself a serious threat, he is nothing compared to ol' Ben. Oh, and just how many weapons did Ben have stashed at the Barracks? "Always be prepared" I guess.

Has there ever been a show with less air time? Not only do they have, what -- ten episodes per season? Last night there seemed to be about 1 minute of show for every 2 minutes of commercials.

Has there ever been a show with less air time? Not only do they have, what -- ten episodes per season? Last night there seemed to be about 1 minute of show for every 2 minutes of commercials.
Actually, I think it's the fact that they don't do a few long breaks, but prefer to have a lot of shorter ones. There is still 44 minutes or whatever of TV show, they just distribute it differently. Plus, there is the fact that I'm actually engrossed by the show, so I actually notice the breaks. Compare that to a show I just sort of keep on and I sometimes don't even realize it's on a break.

• 4 weeks later...
Tonight is not a new episode, is it?

Right--no new episode tonight. The finale is on May 29th and will be 2 hours.

Which, sadly, means the site has only one more week of happiness.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...