• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Richard knows about Jacob, how can he not know about time travel?

time travel means any plot point and contradiction is possible. it is lame. and yet i am a sucker for time travel stories and so will continue to watch.

Time travel is bearable, but plots based on dreams....

• 2 weeks later...

Based on the track record of Alias, we're never gonna learn shit about half the unresolved subplots in this show. I wanna know what the hell the smoke monster is and what the giant foot with four toes is, and what ancient civilization occupied the island.

Based on the track record of Alias, we're never gonna learn shit about half the unresolved subplots in this show. I wanna know what the hell the smoke monster is and what the giant foot with four toes is, and what ancient civilization occupied the island.

Robert (Danielle's boyfriend) said that the smoke monster is some sort of security system to protect the temple, but whether you can believe what he said is another story. Also Ben was able to command it to attack the invading guys from the frieghter. But none of that explains what it is or how it works. Smoke Monster

I'm wondering if Ben killed Locke, or was somehow involved in his death, as it seems that he is doing what Jacob wanted Locke to do in gathering everyone together and getting them back to the island, and he has Jin's ring.

imagine how we feel about egullet and its mysterious policies.