• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I just watched the first two episodes online (because hey, snow day.) Pretty boring, and not very well written: my biggest pet peeve are the characters who say out loud exactly what is going on-screen.

Does it get better in later episodes? Should I bother watching more, or just read enough spoilers to fake my way through conversations about the show?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sayyid was completely wasted this season. He dies, comes to life, mopes around, and dies. At least there was some more with Jin and Sun. A complete episode was wasted on Richard Alpert. Yes, it was interesting to answer the question about how he came to the Island -- but most of the story was unnecessary. And now, Golden Boy v. Eric Bogosian. Who cares? We care about Jack v. Sawyer and which one will get to nail Kate for all eternity. The only relevant bits of last night's episode was the last 30 seconds explaining Adam and Eve. Big whoop. It added nothing. The rest of it was just bad story-telling.

• 2 weeks later...

The first time I watched was the final half-hour last night. I'm glad I didn't bother. I'm sticking to my vow of never getting involved in a television series again ever since I needed to plan my life around "Upstairs, Downstairs."