• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then she'll steal the mangos you spent 20 minutes knocking out of a tree with a stick. She'll throw you down, make her demands, and leave no mangos for you. She'll make you her bitch, just begging for mercy.

And think: she'll be even tougher once she gets out of the pokey. :lol:

Then she'll steal the mangos you spent 20 minutes knocking out of a tree with a stick. She'll throw you down, make her demands, and leave no mangos for you. She'll make you her bitch, just begging for mercy.

You've met the Beloved?

spoilerish stuff....

i don't think libby is dead. michael shot into her abdomen and she was carrying all those blankets. plus, i don't think they'd set up what they did at the end of hurley's last flashback and not have it pay off.

and anna lucia had sex with sawyer to get his gun so she could kill henry.

did everyone see the Hanso Foundation commercial they threw in the middle of the other ads? nice way to keep people busy this summer... or procrastinating at work.

did everyone see the Hanso Foundation commercial they threw in the middle of the other ads? nice way to keep people busy this summer... or procrastinating at work.

This is part of a new interactive offshoot to Lost. It is supposed to be separate but equal to the show, and mostly has to do with some sort of computer game or something. (As well as foiling Tivo.) Just another way to profit from the interest.

In fact, some fake writer and his book that was on the show (Sawyer was shown reading it, the author was supposedly a passenger on the plane) has turned into a real writer and his book. Some enterprising soul submitted a manuscript with the fake author's name and book title, and it is getting published. Nutty.

SPOILER if that's necessary at this point

Libby's actor is due to be in another series begining this fall, and AL's actor only signed on for this short a time - so the episode had nothing to do with their arrests, except perhaps that they were celebrating....

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Courtesy of Netflix, I just zoomed through the entire season. Woo that was good!

Oh there's just one thing. Is it just me? I find that blonde woman who brays about her baaaaaaeeeby to be ever so annoying. If I were that hobbit guy, she'd have driven me back to smack.

Season 3 starts October 4th...