Oh there's just one thing. Is it just me? I find that blonde woman who brays about her baaaaaaeeeby to be ever so annoying. If I were that hobbit guy, she'd have driven me back to smack.

i've been rooting for both her and the hobbit to buy the farm for two years now. so far, they've been quite good about killing off all characters who annoy me so hope springs eternal.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh there's just one thing. Is it just me? I find that blonde woman who brays about her baaaaaaeeeby to be ever so annoying. If I were that hobbit guy, she'd have driven me back to smack.

i've been rooting for both her and the hobbit to buy the farm for two years now. so far, they've been quite good about killing off all characters who annoy me so hope springs eternal.

It's clear that the munchkin wants to sleep with her and if so, I hope that Stone's theory will hold true for her.

I hate this fucking show.

i watched all of last season in hostage mode. liking it less and less but trapped till i find out the inevitably lame resolution.

That's what I hate. There is never a denouement in a single episode. It just strings you along like some lame soap opera, only to offer the most lame resolution to a conflict that it has kept simmering for 8 episodes. It's sad because the show had some interesting characters, and I would've kept watching if every episode did not end with yet another "to be continued" pseudo cliff-hanger.

i watched all of last season in hostage mode. liking it less and less but trapped till i find out the inevitably lame resolution.

That's what I hate. There is never a denouement in a single episode. It just strings you along like some lame soap opera, only to offer the most lame resolution to a conflict that it has kept simmering for 8 episodes. It's sad because the show had some interesting characters, and I would've kept watching if every episode did not end with yet another "to be continued" pseudo cliff-hanger.

It is a soap opera.

Which theory? I find it hard to believe that any of my theories could be right.

It is a soap opera.

Which theory? I find it hard to believe that any of my theories could be right.

This one. Though poor Hurley only got a kiss...

I feel kind of the same way about the Harry Potter series :blink:

:lol: at least each installment of that series has a beginning, a middle, and an end.

I feel kind of the same way about the Harry Potter series :blink:

I only read the first Harry Potter. This was the basic theme of every chapter. Each one ends with some "mystery" and, since it's childish writing, there aren't many words on a page and each chapter is about as long as the writing on a tube of toothpaste, you figure, o.k., I read on to find out what this was. Once you do that, four pages later there's another mystery.