Am I crazy, or are there a ridiculous amount of commercials tonight.

been this way all season. i guess they're getting as much money out of it as they can, seeing how it is going to disappear from the air for 13 weeks (no re-runs during the hiatus).

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What was the deal with Hurley's deja vu on last weeks' show? At first I thought it was just Desmond predicting Locke's speech at the end. But now, I think it's something more. Something about Desmond wearing Hurley's tie dye and throwing rocks into the ocean. Does that scene ring a bell with anyone?

It was Desmond who seemed to remember Locke's speech before it actually happened. Hurley is the only person who is aware of Desmond remembering something that only happened in the future.

Desmond has nice legs.

they've split the season into two parts. however many episodes we've already seen plus the finale--then they're off for 13 weeks, during which time taye diggs will ask on a weekly basis if we've "ever had a deja vu", then "lost" will return for another un-interrupted run of new episodes. this was apparently chosen over reruns during hiatus periods.

farewell, mr eko--what crime did you commit in hawaii?

Evil black smoke. Very "Ghost."

Who's the new hottie with the dumbass guy?

They didn't even bother to introduce them, they just appeared so I think it is appropriate to call those people dead person #1 and dead person #2. WTF was up with the guy testing the toilet?

I have a feeling they're going to be around for a while. Who knows? The previews suggest Sawyer is going to be killed.... I think they don't want "introductions" because we're supposed to remember that there have always been more crash-survivors than the 6 or 7 featured.

I think they are also meant to show that Locke, Sayyid, et al. have been so wrapped up in their own observations that they're missing some obvious clues.

And they killed three of the hot women, so ...

Hm. You might be right that they are devices to point out that Locke and Sayyid are missing things but I still think that you shouldn't get too emotionally wrapped up with 'em.

If the preview suggests that Sawyer is going to get killed then you can pretty much bet he'll live. That's Preview 101. Of course now that I've written this, my words will come back to haunt me.

WTF was up with the guy testing the toilet?

these are important things. i always worry about where/how people are going to the toilet. do the castaways have a designated toilet pit? if not, how come no one's stepping on poop in the forest. if so, how is the toilet area set up? what are they using in lieu of paper? are they going indian style and washing? saline or fresh? how does saline feel on the ass?

next: where is kate doing her makeup?