• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Aaron T

Maybe its because my memory isn't too good but I find the season so far confusing. Why did Kate & Sawyer not even partially escape to a nook within the Alcatraz island? If the others can communicate with the outside world then why didn't cancer man go have surgery away? I am assuming that the islanders can pick up satellite signals but can't communicate outside. why do those others feel the need to attack the lost people?

I completely missed this Desmond predicting the future from a few weeks ago. Can anyone fill me in?

Part of me wonders if the island isn't like the island from the Truman Show only bigger. if that is the case who is the truman character?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Aaron T

I am caught up with Lost but feel confused as ever. They claimed they would provide answers to some questions in tonight's episode but I must have missed those answers. Am I having more trouble following this than the rest of you or is it just plain confusing?

My predictions:

1) Kate is screwing the bad guy for now, but will (attempt to) end up with the nice doctor.

BUT

2) just after she and Jack get together she's going to find out that she's pregnant w/Sawyer's spawn. Because I doubt they found birth control pills in that hanger thing.