So, there was prior mention of a hot dog party in January. Anybody up for it?

Need to determine date, location, dress (I vote black tie...), fooding items, and guest list. January is filling up fast, with the Rose Bowl sucking up my entire first week!

Here's some dates to debate...

Jan 14th (Sat)

Jan 15th (Sun)

Jan 21 (sat)

Jan 22 (sun)

Jan 28 (sat)

Jan 29 (sun)

Waddaya think of doing some beer and brat pairings? Or wine? Or I'll just supply the Boone's Farm. Your choice!

--LHG

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jan. 15 and 28 work for me(unless we get invited to Colombia sooner than expected).

It will probably be too chilly to do this outside, so my porch is out. We can do it in my house if you guys want. You know it's not real big but everyone's always welcome! (And if it turns out to be a fine day, we can be outdoors).

Any alternatives? Jump right in!

Jan. 15th would be best for us; our boys first birthday party (!) will be the weekend of February 4th, so the 28th would be a little difficult as we might already start having out-of-town family arriving and that sort of thing. And I don't want to have to miss another get-together!!

Donna

Sure wish I could come. Ain't nothing finer than a good hot dog with all the fixens. The only problem for me is that I will be in New Orleans that weekend to visit, dine, take lots of photos and remember when I used to live there.

January 15 good for everyone? Fitz: wanna get the word out?

Also, anyone else who is reading this board, will be in Austin, and hasn't attended a mouthfuls event:

PLEASE COME!!

If folks are willing to cross the river, we could have it at my place. It would be the perfect South Austin experience - hot dog festivities and all. :rolleyes: It's not real big, but fits a decent number of people. Let me just make sure I can get the whole day off before making it a definite thing.

We could certainly also do it at our place, if SA doesn't work out in terms of your work hours or whatever. (Question: if we do your place, are we okay bringing the boys with us, or should we just count on getting a sitter?)

Donna