Great, so... who's in? Can we try to get a final count by Wednesday so we'll know what to do in terms of shopping? :rolleyes:

2 of us, after 6 pm

Here, I'm here, really, and I'm coming for the dogs.....Are there enough already on the menu? My hot dog expertise is limited but I can try OR should I just opt for bringing potato salad?

Nice to see the usual suspects turning out! Are Luggage and I the only ones doing hot dogs, just so we know what to buy?

We're doing those NJ Italian-style ones with the peppers and fried potato on big ol' hunks of bread--if someone else was doing something different I would plan on making smaller portions, but if we're the only hot dog people, then we'll go ahead and make a big batch. :wub:

I know David is planning on bringing dogs. And I am more than happy to, if someone tells me which ones to bring....

I am behind in responding, but yup I will be bringing dogs.

NYC Dirty Water style dogs (really it is not as bad as it sounds :wub: )

I will have both Sabrett and Karl Ehmer hot dogs along with sauerkraut and spicy mustard.

Gotta still figure out where to get good buns.

I'll bring the Sabrett onion relish ( I THINK I saw that at work....) Oh. And beer. ANd I'll ask the wine guys if there is anything remotely good with dogs!!

Any suggestions as to what I can bring? I'll be coming straight from the grocery store. Do we need buns? I can get the bakery to bake some up fresh for us. Oh, and I'll bring some sorta veggie thingy so we can feel virtuous for eating well for about 2 seconds before noshing on dogs.

Alas, I am torn by the prospect of the big UT victory celebration... but I like y'all better than I like a zillion random UT fans. (Plus, your hot dogs are bound to better than anything they're serving at the stadium!)

--Kristin

Alas, I am torn by the prospect of the big UT victory celebration... but I like y'all better than I like a zillion random UT fans.  (Plus, your hot dogs are bound to better than anything they're serving at the stadium!)

--Kristin

can you imagine what the parking will be like and the crush to get in to the stadium since this won't be limited to ticket-holders - :wub:

Any suggestions as to what I can bring?  I'll be coming straight from the grocery store.  Do we need buns?  I can get the bakery to bake some up fresh for us.  Oh, and I'll bring some sorta veggie thingy so we can feel virtuous for eating well for about 2 seconds before noshing on dogs.

Alas, I am torn by the prospect of the big UT victory celebration... but I like y'all better than I like a zillion random UT fans.  (Plus, your hot dogs are bound to better than anything they're serving at the stadium!)

--Kristin

If you are going to bring buns great. Otherwise I will snag some on Saturday.