cricket, the thread

Entertained by ESPN sports announcers this morning, who for some reason pulled up a list of the top ten all-time Australian athletes and were bewildered--I mean, truly dumbstruck--that the number one was someone they'd never heard of called Don Bradman. Eventually they agreed it was something to do with cricket stats.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

missed a great test between india and sri lanka. the first in the 3 game series was washed out. in the second, muralitharan caused havoc on a spinning pitch, but not before sachin tendulkar broke gava

Yes, that's a great little program they have there.   I saw a lot of Bedi in the early '70s. He did well to keep his career average under 30. In the absence of any test class pace attack, Bedi use

I'd certainly agree about Pietersen seeming unconvincing, he's the kind of player you never feel is in, and relies entirely on his eye, but it can be fun to watch... Vaughan just seems to be too keen