Bruce Frigard - Winesonoma

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is with tremendous sadness that I report the passing of our beloved friend and brother, Winesonoma (Bruce Frigard). Several weeks ago, he caught the cough that has been going around and it settled

So little can bring me to tears nowupon. But I cannot stop crying now. As the world gets a little emptier   Edit: Bruce and I exchanged some e-mails. He offered me a place to stay if I got to no

Squeat, you're a man after my own heart!

You know one of the great things about Bruce? He was oblivious to everyone who tried to insult him and belittle him for his blue-collar, rough-hewn ways. He did just chug along, which ultimately makes him the one with the better manners.

The idea of trying to insult that guy is just, I'm sure, another reason he's laughing wherever he is, if there is a wherever. Wherever that is, they only uses Macs.

I Googled his name. He was on a forum for pentaque. Holding his own.

This is indescribably sad to me. I never met Bruce in person, but he did send me some of his wine, just out of the goodness of his heart. He'd been bantering about joining us for our PNW 4th of July party, and when I encouraged him to really do it, he sent us some of his wine in his stead. Many of the PNW members had a chance to taste his wine, and thus his generosity. Perhaps he's still in us, a little.

Its hard to reconscile his on line vibrancy and his real life ill health. It seems that he was a happy and contented person, and I hope that knowing that brings his family and close friends peace.

You know one of the great things about Bruce? He was oblivious to everyone who tried to insult him and belittle him for his blue-collar, rough-hewn ways.

Oh yeah. He took so much shit as an admin, and whenever I apologized for tapping him, he told me it was no big deal. :wub: