The Olympics

I am obsessively checking the women's figure skating results here.  I don't care, but some how I really do, or I wouldn't be refreshing the page every 7 minutes.  Just the last 6 to go . . .

I'm abashed to admit that I am doing the same, but primarily because I won't be able to watch the NBC broadcast later in the evening.

The updates seem to go so slowly... Can't those girls skate faster? :unsure:

The updates are pretty quick within each 6 person group, but there is, of course, a much longer wait between the groups as the zamboni does it's thing, and then the group practices, etc.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, I'm rather unmoved. Not Sasha's fault, mind, but there's an empty hole inside from when Michelle Kwan dropped out. Couldn't work up much enthusiasm for that ferret-faced Emily Hughes. :unsure:

****SPOILER ALERT****

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, the 10K m speedskating results are in. Love watching an arrogant loudmouth fall short.

Couldn't work up much enthusiasm for that ferret-faced Emily Hughes. :unsure:

Maybe we could rate the merits of female athletes on their abilities and sportsmanship and not on their facial features. We are talking about the olympics, after all, not FHM. Thanks.

Couldn't work up much enthusiasm for that ferret-faced Emily Hughes. :blush:

Maybe we could rate the merits of female athletes on their abilities and sportsmanship and not on their facial features. We are talking about the olympics, after all, not FHM. Thanks.

I thought I was. :unsure: