Liza

New York Times

89% according to the thingy, i beat 100% of readers in locating St Johns The Divine

• Like 2

I got 80%, but it's hard to be accurate. I was about 1/4 of block off for MOMA. And even less for for St. Pats. The fact remains, I would know how to drive/take public transport to every one of those destinations and not need to consult any resource on how to get there

• Like 1

I got 80%, but it's hard to be accurate. I was about 1/4 of block off for MOMA. And even less for for St. Pats. The fact remains, I would know how to drive/take public transport to every one of those destinations and not need to consult any resource on how to get there

ditto! i know eaxactly where every one of those places are without first consulting a map and if the map had been more detailed i would have gotten 100%

87%. I also beat 100% of readers on saint john the divine.

we can't all have beat 100% of readers on the same question. i took maths before

74%

Embarrassingly, I seem to be almost only person in the universe who doesn't know where NYSE is (15%), but then I hit the bronx zoo better than 100% even though in reality I have no idea where it is.

86%, because I don't know exactly where One WTC is. And it was really hard to pinpoint Wall and Broad on the map, because the quiz wouldn't let you zoom in. 100% on the Javits Center, though!

I failed at dragging that dot on my phone, but I could take someone to any of those places without a map.

I couldn't even make the dot hit the Javits and that's not a small target.

Guys, big money has moved from the Upper East Side to Downtown, and The Times is ON IT.

(Also, that moving map that takes you from the original location to the new one makes me nauseous.)