Burgers in NY

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had dinner the other night with some of the Burger Club guys & gals at New York Burger Co., initially much praised elsewhere. Unfortunately, the food on the tray added up to less than the sum o

Dear, down here we say wait in line for it.   But yes, I would. If I was in the mood for that kind of burger and fries lunch, I would stand in that line for 15-20 minutes. I went at 11:30 on a

I hope he went out and raped a secretary afterward.

the burger I had at the midtown location was nowhere near as good as the ones I've got from the truck.

the ones from the truck are good enough to create the kind of online meconium that shortens at least two core member's lives.

griddled burgers. there'a a ligaya piece on the original location, which moved to a parking lot by the flushing g stop after the times piece was published.

they've had a location in a food court near grand central for a few months now.

edited for clarity.

griddled burgers. there'a a ligaya piece on the original location, which moved to a parking lot by the flushing g stop after the times piece was published.

they've had a location in a food court near grand central for a few months now.

edited for clarity.

After Ligaya creamed herself over an okay place that serves much the same food as many in my nabe, I gave up believing her on anything.

I can't believe anything she writes, because she writes things like this:

"At Leche y Miel Restaurant, in the Kingsbridge section of the Bronx, mofonguitos are gloriously undainty hors d’oeuvres, the plantain base dense but starkly crunchy, the shrimp still preening with heat."

I usually preen with my beak. Never tried it with heat.