Grand Central Oyster Bar

Aquagrill

Per Se

the Red Hook ball fields

Other "must try" places or field trips:

Ali's

Arthur Avenue

Bukharan food in Rego Park

There's others, but that's what I can think of off the top of my head. I'll keep adding to this.

Thanks for asking. :lol:

I will let you know the moment I know. The plan (without actual details) is to go to Paris and take language classes for 5-6 weeks starting in mid June. Then to Chicago for a wedding, vacation for 10 days in Ireland, and finally to where ever I end up at law school. That's looking like Berkeley but I am still waiting to hear from some schools.

Those 4 places are all on my list. I have had 3 or 4 frustrated plans to get to both Pollad de Laura and Sripraphai. Somehow they always seem to be foiled at the last minute.

I will let you know the moment I know. The plan (without actual details) is to go to Paris and take language classes for 5-6 weeks starting in mid June. Then to Chicago for a wedding, vacation for 10 days in Ireland, and finally to where ever I end up at law school.

Poor geography or oil shares?

Don't forget Starwich! I hear it's AMAZING!

We don't have anything like that out here on the West Coast! Imagine- design your own sandwich. Incredible!

Also, you can order ahead by phone and even online! Go ahead, they don't mind - they won't notice, anyway. :lol:

Isn't that the place that's opening up in SF sometime? If I got my celebrity chefs right, it was on that Bravo situational game show series "Top Chef."

Don't forget Starwich! I hear it's AMAZING!

We don't have anything like that out here on the West Coast! Imagine- design your own sandwich. Incredible!