The Yankees Thread

And wouldn't you think that Torre would be lot more on top of an injury like Schilling's? Last I heard, the ankle injury has been back-dated to his last regular season game against the Yanks. Seems to me he has pitched since then, tho...

• Like 1
  • Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh what a comeback game that was yesterday! Great cheers for the Boomer; great bottom of the ninth (!), two out comeback; and then the exciting finish in the 12th. It's a thrill to tune in whenever

I love Jeter's leather this time of year.

I have heard Yankees fans, conscious of the team's pitching deficiencies, say that the Cardinals will go all the way this year.

Pesky game 5. How tedious.

I think the Red Sox fans might justifiably be angry with the management being either clueless or devious about the state of Schilling. Plan A was clearly to have Schilling, wrecked ankle and all, start twice and win twice. Unfortunately for the Red Sox, that seems to have been Plans B thru Z too. Did Torre ask too much of Rivera last night?

Did Torre ask too much of Rivera last night?

I think the continual 2 inning outing are wearing on Rivera. Unfortunately, Torre doesn't have much choice as he has very little confidence in the other guys.

Last night, at about 1:20 am, I told me wife when Quantrill came in to face Ramirez and Ortiz that we'd be able to go to sleep soon.

Today was the ultimate proof that baseball is the greatest game ever devised by the human mind.  Do you believe those two games?

Dude. Doesn't hold a candle to football. Just doesn't. Let's see Mariano throw a strike with Ray Lewis running full speed at his head.

Great games nonetheless. But lets not lose perspective.

Today was the ultimate proof that baseball is the greatest game ever devised by the human mind.  Do you believe those two games?

Dude. Doesn't hold a candle to football. Just doesn't. Let's see Mariano throw a strike with Ray Lewis running full speed at his head.

Great games nonetheless. But lets not lose perspective.

What's football?