world cup pool

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it isn't the ball as much as it is shoddy defending. but i do regret changing my pick from 3-1 germany to 2-1 germany. they're going to score another in the second half.

You are spooky, Professor.

it isn't the ball as much as it is shoddy defending. but i do regret changing my pick from 3-1 germany to 2-1 germany. they're going to score another in the second half.

You are spooky, Professor.

May well not be the last though. The Costa Rican defending is pretty shitty to say the least. I think there will be plenty of goals in at least the group stages this tournament.

I too am torn between wanting to make accurate predictions and a desire to see embarrasing humilation poured on teams we have a bad history with....

Nuts, I did pick 3-1 GER, so now I'm out of bullseye.

ETA: Who does this Wanchope bloke play for normally?

malaga in spain, he used to play for manchester city. the u.s. has always had a hard time defending him in qualifying.

Well, no one seemed to get a 4-2 bullseye in this match. That said, I will beat Prof. Mongo!

ETA: I'm unimpressed with Youtube, Veoh, et al. I thought for sure I'd see World Cup footage five minutes after it went final. Internets, oh how you disappoint me.