world cup pool

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy shit, that was cool. We have a ton of photos but now I need a beer (or three) and we're watching poland somewhere nearby.

Ha, I thought my 3-1 guess was high for an opening match, but they both have such crap defense.

That second costa rica goal was totally offsides. We have it taped, so we can check. :(

Looks like ESPN might have underestimated the power of that soccer thing. Their site collapsed around 7 minutes in in the POL-ECU game. At least, that's when my SoccerNet popup thing froze. And now the site is b0rken.

Looks like ESPN might have underestimated the power of that soccer thing. Their site collapsed around 7 minutes in in the POL-ECU game. At least, that's when my SoccerNet popup thing froze. And now the site is b0rken.

Try the BBC. (Don't be fooled --you can only listen if you're in the UK.)

Try the BBC. (Don;t be fooled --you can only listen if your in the UK.)

Yeah, I switched to them. The ESPN popup is really nice, though. l might get to the point where I'll use a UK proxy and listen to the BBC coverage.

so much for my scouting report. ecuador looking good.

behemoth, i'm not sure that goal was obviously offside.

equador is much faster.

the 2nd c.r. goal looked offside, but just barely. it's hard to tell with that high camera angle. there were also a couple in the first half that they called offside that looked even to me.

Did anyone else catch the shot of the English team skipping and waving their arms in practice? :(

are you watching the games at all?

As much as permitted by His Royal Overlord, the nearly three-year-old.

Am I not allowed to enjoy watching men skip? :(