Looking for suggestions for a Seattle-area restaurant with a large and yummy selection of tapas. What say you???

Well Harvest Vine, of course.... (What can you say except !!) Carta Oaxaca is a whole different cuisine, but a great tapas-style approach. It's also !!

Cheers,

Steve

Again, you can't top Harvest Vine.

I like Lark for small plates as well. Although its not traditional Spanish style tapas.

You could try Tango. I've been there a few times, but have not been blown away like at Harvest Vine, though.

There's also Maekawa, if you're not set on traditional Spanish Tapas. Hmmmm, methinks we need a Tapas cook-together soon. Does everyone have the Penelope Casas book?

Rocky

There's also Maekawa, if you're not set on traditional Spanish Tapas. Hmmmm, methinks we need a Tapas cook-together soon. Does everyone have the Penelope Casas book?

Rocky

I also have a great Tapas book by Jose Andres called tapas, a taste of spain in america.

sorry, don't know how to put accent marks over the e's in his name! :)

Cheers,

We have a tapas book we brought back from Spain. We love tapas and pinxos!!

Sorry to highjack the thread artzygirl.... we are bad! oh I vote for Harvest Vine too- exceptional!!

Hijack away! :) I vote for a tapas potluck, too. I have been wondering where all the event plans have been. When I first joined MF, there were four events in the span of a month or two and since then (Easter)...nothin'! :) I know it's summer but come on people, what gives?? I miss you people are your amazing culinary creations.

Add another "si, por favor" for a tapas party! Assuming it's a convenient date I will volunteer Bill to make mantecado (cinnamon ice-cream) and I make a yummy tapa of chorizo with Figs & red wine.

Guest Abra

Tapas party, yes! I volunteer our house, if an outdoor deck party would be in the right spirit. Somewhere else would be fine, too, naturalmente.

Delicious tapas/great view from Abra's deck/oh yeah !!!!! What a great idea :)

Rocky

I also have a great Tapas book by Jose Andres called tapas, a taste of spain in america.

sorry, don't know how to put accent marks over the e's in his name! :)

Cheers,

Tapas party sounds fun! I don't have any Tapas recipe books, so I've just reserved that book at the library! Oddly, the Penelope Casas Tapas book is not at the library, nor is the one Ling mentioned. :)

Hi,

Am getting out of lurker mode (with great trepidation) to add a vote to the tapas party idea. I have the Jose Andres book as well and have been waiting for a chance to make something from it. Abra, thanks so much for bringing mouthfuls to my notice!

-w@w

Welcome w@w!

artzygirl... I, too, love Harvest Vine for tapas.

edit to add: Here is a link to their menu.