I've gone round and round about planting the few herbs and tomatoes and flowers I bought. I finally planted most yesterday, but ran out of time. We're supposed to get another frost tonight, but then it starts raining and is supposed to rain for at least 7 days. I figured if I didn't bite the bullet and put them out, it would be June and they'd still be in the little seedling pots. I covered what I could last night. Will survey damage in a bit. I am going to hold off planting the elephant ear bulbs until tomorrow and then will try to cover them if we get another cold spell.