Burger Of The Month Club

Eden, you read my mind, was just sitting down to post. How does this coming Monday sound? 6:30?

Are we on & if so do they know we're coming?

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Beatcha, Anita!   Let'd Do This!   Jason

Apparently on the other board, this topic has "run its course..."   Uh, yeah....

Gotta agree with Cam...It WAS expensive. Anita got the Stadium burger. Yup. 'twas big.   Yup. Did the Wagyu upgrade.   Yup. Was about as expensive as the Burger at the Palace Kitchen .   Yee

I'm back but just found out about this yesterday and I already have plans for tonight (Spring Hill fried chicken dinner - yum!). I'll try and make it to Tavern Law next week.

Tavern Law's burger was quite good, as were their fries. (and of course the cocktails!) Service was spotty, but overall an excellent choice.

Tavern Law's burger was quite good, as were their fries. (and of course the cocktails!) Service was spotty, but overall an excellent choice.

It was so good that we went back last night and took my mother.

Just had dinner at The Highstrike Grill - connected to the West Seattle Bowl. Eight of us well served, 4 had burgers. They looked good and had some very good fries. You can eat while you bowl, but the restaurant is pretty nice. Half pound burgers - that's a lot of meat.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I see we've missed July?

How about getting something on the books for August? I've been to Uneeda a couple of times but am willing to go again!

I'll sign up for doing August because it will be my last month in town and to make things easy I'll go with Uneeda.

Possible open dates:

Wednesday, August 17th

Monday, August 22nd

Tuesday, August 23rd

Monday, August 29th

I see we've missed July?

How about getting something on the books for August? I've been to Uneeda a couple of times but am willing to go again!

I'll sign up for doing August because it will be my last month in town and to make things easy I'll go with Uneeda.

Possible open dates:

Wednesday, August 17th

Monday, August 22nd

Tuesday, August 23rd

Monday, August 29th

I'm good with any of these

I see we've missed July?

Possible open dates:

Wednesday, August 17th

Monday, August 22nd

Tuesday, August 23rd

Monday, August 29th

I'm good with any of these

I can do the 17th and the 29th for sure. I might be able to do the 22nd. I'm not available the 23rd.