Burger Of The Month Club

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Beatcha, Anita!   Let'd Do This!   Jason

Apparently on the other board, this topic has "run its course..."   Uh, yeah....

Gotta agree with Cam...It WAS expensive. Anita got the Stadium burger. Yup. 'twas big.   Yup. Did the Wagyu upgrade.   Yup. Was about as expensive as the Burger at the Palace Kitchen .   Yee

Sorry you guys can't make it, Eden! I've changed the reservation to 8 people at 6:30.

See you all Wednesday!

Jan

Jan

Lauren & Paul

sparrowsfall

Sally Simpleton + Mr. Simpleton

da goose + Mr. da goose

Sorry you guys can't make it, Eden! I've changed the reservation to 8 people at 6:30.

See you all Wednesday!

Jan

Jan

Lauren & Paul

sparrowsfall

Sally Simpleton + Mr. Simpleton

da goose + Mr. da goose

See everyone tonight!!

We had a fun time at Roosevelt Ale House and the burger was decent. I wouldn't send someone out of their way just to have one but it's a good thing to have if you are already there.

Now, to brush up on my trivia skills (although we kicked ass on the Indian food category).

6303095362_d30538dbca.jpg

Roosevelt Ale House by laurenedlund, on Flickr

Are we ready to put Bastille back on the books? I see they don't participate in Dine Around Seattle so that shouldn't be a problem this month...

And Denise at Wasabi Prime wrote about iCon Grill for Serious Eats. I'm one of the "Burger purists turn their nose up at heavily-spiced burgers", but we should think about giving it a try sometime...

• 2 weeks later...

Eden is traveling but she sent me a message saying they will be back the 22nd and are up for going to Bastille. I've got family in town from the 22nd until the 29th. Should we push this to December?

I'm gone until the 28th so my vote is yes.

Eden is traveling but she sent me a message saying they will be back the 22nd and are up for going to Bastille. I've got family in town from the 22nd until the 29th. Should we push this to December?

Since December fills up so quickly, I'm going to throw out some dates to see if we can get something on the books.

6th, 7th, 12th 13th, 14th, 19th, 28th, 29th are the only days I'm available in December.

Since December fills up so quickly, I'm going to throw out some dates to see if we can get something on the books.

6th, 7th, 12th 13th, 14th, 19th, 28th, 29th are the only days I'm available in December.

And of those dates, I'm only available the 7th, 28th or 29th.

Of the dates that Jan is available, Eden says she'd prefer the 29th but could do the 7th. The 28th is out.

Of the dates that Jan is available, Eden says she'd prefer the 29th but could do the 7th. The 28th is out.

I'm definitely in for the 7th, possibly for the 29th?

While I'm talking dates, for those of you around for Xmas time, y'all should know that the 23rd is my annual hot alcohol party. Invites to come when I'm back in town, but I like to give people the heads up...

I'm definitely in for the 7th, possibly for the 29th?

While I'm talking dates, for those of you around for Xmas time, y'all should know that the 23rd is my annual hot alcohol party. Invites to come when I'm back in town, but I like to give people the heads up...

the questions is how many things to light on fire.

Had a chat with a few BoMers this evening about possibly moving this thread over to a Facebook group since so few people seem to check in here anymore. What do folks think?