Burger Of The Month Club

I vote for the 23rd or 27th, right now.

likewise. (I can't make the 22nd, 24th or 25th but am otherwise open)

The 23rd or 27th are good for me too.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Beatcha, Anita!   Let'd Do This!   Jason

Apparently on the other board, this topic has "run its course..."   Uh, yeah....

Gotta agree with Cam...It WAS expensive. Anita got the Stadium burger. Yup. 'twas big.   Yup. Did the Wagyu upgrade.   Yup. Was about as expensive as the Burger at the Palace Kitchen .   Yee

I vote for the 23rd or 27th, right now.

likewise. (I can't make the 22nd, 24th or 25th but am otherwise open)

The 23rd or 27th are good for me too.

Sounds like the 23 or 27 work for all, so I'm going to pick the 27th because it's a Monday, and I'm going to double purpose it as a Monday night column for the weekly, cuz I'm sneaky like that ;)

I'm in if there's room! 27th at Lil Woody's, right?

-croseattle

Alright!

27th, lil' woodys:

Cro

Sparrows fall

DaGoose +Brett

SeaGal

Lauren

Sally Simpleton

Eden

I'll give them a call to give them a heads up, but I think it's pretty casual, so it may just be a 'hope there's room' type of thing, but I'll let you know what I learn. Let me know if there's plus ones involved.

My +1 will be joining us, too!

likewise :>

Same here.

27th, lil' woodys:

Cro

Sparrows fall

DaGoose +Brett

SeaGal

Lauren + 1

Sally Simpleton + 1

Eden + 1

Okay, so that's 11 total. I'm going to call them later this week and see if they can maybe save a few tables for us or something, since the whole space isn't that big. Will report back on what I learn. It'll be a Monday, so hopefully not too bad anyway, but we'll see.

• 2 weeks later...

27th, lil' woodys:

Cro

Sparrows fall

DaGoose +Brett

SeaGal

Lauren + 1

Sally Simpleton + 1

Eden + 1

Everybody still in for Monday? Shall we do 6:30, since I couldn't reserve--they have an upstairs area, so hopefully we can just take that over.

Everybody still in for Monday? Shall we do 6:30, since I couldn't reserve--they have an upstairs area, so hopefully we can just take that over.

Sure. See you there/then :)

Sure. See you there/then :)

I'm afraid I'm going to have to bow out of this one. Have fun and report back!

Lil Woody's was not one of my favorite burgers I'm sorry to say. The 1/4 pound patty was so thin, it had no chance of retaining any pink. And there was so much ketchup that's all I really tasted. The bun had a good brioche-like flavor but mine was quite hard. The onion rings were greasy. I liked the fries but what I *really* liked was the cheese sauce they make for the cheese fries. So it wouldn't get the fries all soggy, I ordered it on the side and dipped my fries into it. It was cheesy and creamy with a hit of heat to it. Unfortunately the cheese sauce isn't enough to make me go back.