Hinds (Best active band in the world)

Wilfrid

At 10.02, all Live Nation tickets were gone.

I try Ticketmaster. Same.

There's a third option I don't even understand, Mailing List Presale. But they have tickets left.

I now have tickets. And they are on my phone in my Wallet. They exist (Mitch will understand the stress here).

The truly amazing thing: All purchase options required a pass code. What pass code?  😐

I guessed the pass code. I did. That's what you get for being a fan. It was "vivahinds".

I was gonna say, if you really had a problem, I'm sure I could help!  But this was a walk in the park compared to, shall we say, crazier presales.  

I did think that we would have gotten a presa;e password from the mailing list, but...no!

27 minutes ago, MitchW said:

I was gonna say, if you really had a problem, I'm sure I could help!  But this was a walk in the park compared to, shall we say, crazier presales.  

I did think that we would have gotten a presa;e password from the mailing list, but...no!

I searched my inbox for a passcode which I guess is when most of the tickets told out. They sell out every time they play New York, hence the pressure. Of course, at SXSW they were playing tiny crowds that hadn't heard of them.

1 hour ago, Wilfrid said:

I searched my inbox for a passcode which I guess is when most of the tickets told out. They sell out every time they play New York, hence the pressure. Of course, at SXSW they were playing tiny crowds that hadn't heard of them.

Oh, the passcode came - 2 hours after the presale began!

• 2 weeks later...

They are on tour all year basically and it’s clearly a huge release for them after the nothing days of COVID and post-that.

Madrid, Paris, London. Amazing live clips on IG every day @hindsband. Comments like “this is the best performance I have ever seen,” and that is so believable.

Ana has already fucked up her lower lip on the microphone. 🙁

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...