8 hours ago, mitchells said:

I'm also not so sure I'm into the idea of playing an album live note for note. Why not just listen to the album? With YHF, the material is quite hard to produce live note for note and I appreciate the feat.  But from an experience standpoint, it sounds exactly like the album. No improv, no jams, no solos. 

You don't have to worry about note for note with Dylan.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Last week, Norah Jones at the Hammersmith Apollo. I know, I know, and I was not sure why I'd booked even before it started. I mean, I've never bought the new album. But as I'm sure I bored everyone wi

Going to see the Finn brothers in Central Park this evening. I assumed it would have sold out, but I got a message pushing half price tickets which I couldn't resist. Think it will piss down?  

Saw the Cowboy Junkies again last night, in an ice cold Beacon Theater. They had to wind up a ninety minute set at 11pm - union rules - which is a pity, as I think the audience would have loved anoth

Posted Images

Gig, not really, but Quincy Troupe, (auto)biographer and memorialist of Miles Davis, reading and discussing his lifetime of poetry. He knew everyone; great treasury of memories, and he reads like a musician, foot tapping the beat.

Attending a Vevo event this week for work at Hammerstein Ballroom featuring a mystery performance. You’d think Vevo could source someone good for this.

On 5/1/2022 at 3:03 PM, Wilfrid said:

Attending a Vevo event this week for work at Hammerstein Ballroom featuring a mystery performance. You’d think Vevo could source someone good for this.

It was Chloe of Chloe x Halle and she was good. Started with some Nina Simone before doing her hits. She sang live and has some range. 

• 2 weeks later...