This made me laugh

The "Call her Daddy" podcaster is featured in Architectural Digest.  Can Portnoy in "World of Interiors" be next? Or maybe" Fine Gardening?" For his cape house?

For reference this woman owes her fame to being attractive and willing to talk about her casual sex life on a podcast.

16 hours ago, Anthony Bonner said:

The "Call her Daddy" podcaster is featured in Architectural Digest.  Can Portnoy in "World of Interiors" be next? Or maybe" Fine Gardening?" For his cape house?

For reference this woman owes her fame to being attractive and willing to talk about her casual sex life on a podcast.

Nothing makes me feel more like a stranger in a strange land than hearing that a famous podcaster that I have never heard of is wealthy and powerful enough in the entertainment industry to be featured in architectural digest. 

4 hours ago, backyardchef said:

Nothing makes me feel more like a stranger in a strange land than hearing that a famous podcaster that I have never heard of is wealthy and powerful enough in the entertainment industry to be featured in architectural digest. 

Makes me wonder, too, about architectural digest.    Although it shouldn't.   A wonderful old home around the corner from us sold several years ago in the mid-7 figures.    It has been under remodeling for three years now at a cost, according to the general contractor, of 10 mil.    The coup de grace was their whitewashing the lovely old brick, trendy to be sure but a travesty to the elegance of the house.    Husband quipped to the contractor, "Someone will rot in hell for this."    The contractor shrugged somewhat sympathetically and mumbled, "I just work here."    In a couple of years, "white brick" will probably be "out".

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, StephanieL said:

The bumper sticker or the starter?

I've got the starter (from a friend who gifted me about 3 years ago. Sadly, she has since left this world so my starter is all the more precious to me). But I need the bumper sticker!

Zendaya has lost her voice. Surprising? How many events did she do to promote Challengers?

I remember losing my voice after doing a crazy number of 1:1 tutorials in the last week of term when I was teaching college. But Zendaya has been on display almost 24/7 for weeks. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

We're all, I'm sure, getting personalized emails from politicians everyday, "Hey, Kim," but I did burst out laughing getting one from Martin Sheen like he's known me for years.